• Separate easy to read total and rate displays
• Robust enclosures, including Stainless Steel panel mounting instrument.
• Isolated synchronous pulse output option on small panel models
• One pulse input, externally powered Two pulse inputs with quadrature sensor decoding Field and panel mounting
• Intrinsically safe Ex ia for Zones 0, 1, 2, 20, 21, & 22 Ex nA & Ex tc for Zone 2 & 22 applications General purpose for use in safe area
• Backlight Isolated dual alarms Isolated 4/20mA output Pipe mounting kits Scale and tagging
• Three year guarantee
This range of pulse counters includes models with two inputs which can display the sum or difference of the inputs and position from a quadrature encoder. All models display the total number of input pulses and their rate simultaneously in the same or in different engineering units. Parameters are easy to adjust on-site allowing these counters to be used with almost any sensor. Instruments can be supplied ready to install with customer specified configuration, scale and tag marking. For more information, please choose the model which best suits your application from the tables below.
These UK designed and manufactured instruments include fourth generation models which have even larger displays, more digits and international certification complying with the latest standards for the hazardous area models. The range now includes increased safety Ex eb and Ex tb models which are a lower cost alternative for flameproof indicators, but have much larger easy to see displays.
Indicators can be supplied ready to install with customer specified calibration, scale and tag marking for no additional charge.
For more information, please choose the model which best suits your application from the tables below.
|Intrinsically safe field mounting||Intrinsically safe panel mounting||Type nA field mounting||Type nA panel mounting|
|General purpose field mounting||General purpose panel mounting|