Loop Powered Indicators
• Large easy to read displays
• Low voltage drop
• Robust GRP and Stainless Steel enclosures, including Stainless Steel panel mounting models.
• Models for:
• Intrinsically safe Ex ia applications
• Increased safety Ex eb Zone 1 & 2 applications
• Type nA Zone 2 applications
• General purpose applications
• Field and panel mounting
• Backlights - may be loop or separately powered
• Pipe mounting kits
• Scale and tagging
• Three year guarantee
These UK designed and manufactured instruments include fourth generation models which have even larger displays, more digits and international certification complying with the latest standards for the hazardous area models. The range now includes increased safety Ex eb and Ex tb models which are a lower cost alternative for flameproof indicators, but have much larger easy to see displays.
Indicators can be supplied ready to install with customer specified calibration, scale and tag marking for no additional charge.
For more information, please choose the model which best suits your application from the tables below.
|Intrinsically safe field mounting||Intrinsically safe panel mounting||Rugged intrinsically safe panel mounting||Increased Safety Ex eb field mounting|
|Intrinsically safe bargraph panel mounting||Type nA field mounting||Type nA panel mounting||Flameproof field mounting|
|General purpose field mounting||General purpose panel mounting||Rugged general purpose panel mounting||General purpose bargraph panel mounting|