• Separate easy to read speed and run-time displays
• Rugged enclosures, including Stainless Steel panel mounting instrument.
• Field and panel mounting models
• Will function with wide range of sensors
• Isolated synchronous pulse output option on small panel models
• Intrinsically safe Ex ia for Zones 0, 1, 2, 20, 21, & 22 Ex nA & Ex tc for Zone 2 & 22 applications General purpose for use in safe area
• Backlight Isolated dual alarms Isolated 4/20mA output Pipe mounting kits Scale and tagging
• Three year guarantee
This range of tachometers can display speed in engineering units from almost any pulse output sensor such as a proximity detector. To simplify maintenance they can also display the run-time of the monitored machinery. Parameters are easy to adjust on-site and models are available for installation in most safe and hazardous areas. Instruments can be supplied ready to install with customer specified configuration, scale and tag marking. For more information, please choose the model which best suits your application from the tables below.
These UK designed and manufactured instruments include fourth generation models which have even larger displays, more digits and international certification complying with the latest standards for the hazardous area models. The range now includes increased safety Ex eb and Ex tb models which are a lower cost alternative for flameproof indicators, but have much larger easy to see displays.
Indicators can be supplied ready to install with customer specified calibration, scale and tag marking for no additional charge.
For more information, please choose the model which best suits your application from the tables below.
|Intrinsically safe field mounting||Intrinsically safe panel mounting||Type nA field mounting||Type nA panel mounting|
|General purpose field mounting||General purpose panel mounting|