Process panel meters
• Multicolour display
• 5 digits 11mm high & bargraph
• Current, voltage and RTD input
• Noryl or rugged 316 stainless steel enclosure both provide IP66 front of panel protection.
• Max and min display
• Tare function
• dc and mains powered models
• Easy on-site scale card installation
• Dual alarms Isolated 4/20mA output & 24V transmitter supply Modbus RTU interface
Product details High quality universal process panel meters featuring a bold five digit display and bargraph visible in most lighting conditions. The display colour can be configured on-site to match other instrumentation and can change to show the meter's alarm status. The meters have process current, voltage and resistance thermometer inputs and are available for use with a low voltage dc or mains power supply. The rugged A90-SS has a Stainless Steel enclosure and a toughened glass window suitable for installation in areas where it may be impacted. Meters are supplied calibrated to customer's requirement including a printed scale card for no additional charge.
To select the model for your application please refer to the following table.
|General purpose process panel meters